To go out for dinner. What can it be lovely and welcoming! Not to mention the convenience. Just not shopping lists, queues at the supermarket checkout and dishes. But there are those times when every week seems to be a reason to eat: celebrate the weekend, a birthday, anniversary, or chat with your friends or family. Let’s face it, actually, there is always something to invent a reason!
But if you want to pay more attention to your weight, then such evenings are soon an eyesore. Yet does it have to be a reason than just to stay at home. Indeed, there are ways to eat without feeling that you then immediately to schedule a balancing week!
Of course, you can do the running buffets, all-you-can-eat groceries, and unlimited spareribs eat better here for what it is
Here are 10 tips in a row!
- If you have a chance, check out the menu already in advance on the website of the restaurant where you go. No choice stress at the critical moment, and a better idea of what you ingest of nutrients and calories.
- Make sure that before you go to the restaurant that you have drunk enough and that you may already have a small matter eaten. Then you do not feel the need to come off the baguette with herb butter.
- Select (along with your date beforehand), for example, the main course, and a drink rather than a three-course dinner. Especially with all three-course menu formulas that you encounter almost everywhere, is to choose the seductive above. But watch you on the line, then choose in advance whether wisely. Then you will not be difficult later and you’re not even going to feel bad and cramped belly of the table.
- It is obvious but choose rather to (spring) water, black coffee and tea without sugar for example cappuccinos and alcoholic beverages.
- Can not say no to a beer or wine, consider choosing rosé, beer, or -in a festive occasion- champagne. White and red wine are less good choices when you watch the calories.
- Usually, come not only coffee or tea. Chocolates and cookies? Give them away or leave them.
- Appetizers and soups, carpaccio and salad and / or vegetables are naturally good choices!
- Usually, the vegetarian options on the menu are healthier. Unless, of course, much use is made of cream, paste or cheese. Those ingredients again indeed ticking nicely.
- If there are words on the menu as creamy, a la creme, rich and full-fat, you can skip this better.
- Choose a piece of meat on the menu? Then prefer steak, beef tartare, steak, chicken breast and pork tenderloin for example, instead of hamburger (smoke) sausage, chicken with skin or pork belly.
- Fish bite? Choose the rawest form. So rather than a fillet of fried fish or tasty mouth.